- Use posters and stickers on recycling containers (provided by your recycling/garbage hauler) to inform employees about all the materials that can be recycled.
- Let new employees (and remind current employees) know about your recycling program and encourage them to use it!
- Provide separate containers for recycling inside your business. Your hauler can provide these containers.
- Make sure your janitorial service knows where to put recyclables in outside containers. (If your janitorial service needs training, please contact your recycling/garbage hauler).
- Reduce your garbage service level and increase recycling service level. There is no additional cost for recycling.
- Promote the success of your recycling program to employees and customers.